Strengthen your advocacy work by dlownloading the latest briefs from our specialist and partners.
- May 2011This brief explores how REDD+ planning and implementation can and should enhance the conditions of rural women in Asia and the Pacific.
- March 2011This brief outlines the goals and approach of improving methods for sharing information from the ASFN internally and externally.
- February 2011REDD+ is based on the right to benefit from (or to be compensated for) reducing forest-based emissions of greenhouse gases. But who can claim this right?
- November 2010As negotiations on the shape of REDD+ continue at national and global levels, REDD-Net’s network of civil society organizations has identified the issue of...
- October 2010This media brief provides an overview of REDD+ and key points journalists should watch as efforts to protect forests in the name of carbon gather momentum.