Strengthen your advocacy work by dlownloading the latest briefs from our specialist and partners.
- January 2010How will Copenhagen affect what actually happens on the ground for REDD+? Read key points and outcomes from REDD-Net.
- October 2009Local people hold the key to healthy forests. Learn what REDD+ must do to unlock their full potential.
- September 2009REDD+ will need to provide incentives for changing current land-use patterns. This brief examines four regional case studies on this issue.
- September 2009Regional experiences shed light on the practical, social, and environmental implications of including forest restoration in REDD+.
- September 2009Local people hold the key to healthy forests, and if forest carbon-financing schemes are to succeed they must actively engage and benefit these crucial...